Senior Graphic Designer
I think Graphic Design has changed my life.
One can describe my design work as clear and aesthetic, but yet fun and colorful. My heart skips a beat on branding, corporate identity, editorial design, photography, typography, digital paintings, movie making and want to take up challenges in new areas.
I’ve got an affinity for sports as an experimental expression of your personality. I love traveling the world and get to understand different cultures and the ways of living (Eating). I play soccer, badminton, I‘m saving money for a GMC Sierra.
Lived all my life in Dubai, love the country and can read and write Arabic.
Please contact me for inspiring, creative and remarkable design opportunities. I’m open to work abroad.
Adobe PhotoshopAdobe IllustratorAdobe FlashFinal Cut ProAdobe InDesignPREZIMicrosoft Office
Graphic DesignMock UpsStaying Awake
Silver Award, W3 [link]
Idea 7 Media LLC
2013 – 2015 • Dubai
• Establishing the business Idea 7 Media LLC, managing and opening of company bank accounts, dealing with government agencies like the Immigration Department, Labor Department for opening of company files.
• Bringing in investment capital for establishment expenses.
• Designing and managing of new office with furniture and IT solutions.
• Bringing in new business of advertising and stand construction.
• Working with vendors like printers, stand constructing companies, exhibition service providers, web developers, animators and other designers to execute work that was bought in.
• Formation of business partnerships with previous employers formulating new business deals and ventures.
• Interpreting the clients brief and executing to perfection and delivering.
• Working on layouts and print ready files and managing with the printers for deliveries as per the deadline.
• Follow up on payments and accounting practices.
Senior Graphic Designer
2012 – 2013 • Dubai
• Conceptualization of new designs and ideas.
• Website & Emailers designing.
• Working with international brands like HP, Avaya, The Walking Dead, National Geographic and following brand guidelines.
• Creation of New Brand Guidelines for newly formed companies.
• Logo Conceptualization with narration and meanings.
• Taking in briefs from clients and debriefing the team.
• Constant touch with clients for design approvals and working late hours to meet deadlines.
• Managing two junior designers and getting designs and artworks ready.
Fair Exhibition Organisers
2011 – 2012 • Dubai
• 3D Stand Design and conceptualization.
• Website Designing & Web ready files for programmer.
• Finishing Artworks for print.
• Adaptation of artworks to different formats.
• Operations handled for onsite stand construction jobs and supervision of design.
• Worked on Prezi for creating animated presentations.
Blueberries Interior Solutions
2009 – 2010 • Dubai
• Made sales calls and handled client meetings.
• Understood client requirements and prepared estimated quotes.
• Follow up with clients on a regular basis and keeping account of the company database.
• Database would include various big construction companies of Hotels and Furnished Apts.
• Handled onsite projects of supervision and management.
Diploma in Interactive Animation
2010 – 2011 • Dubai
Southern New Hampshire University, Boston
Bachelor of Science - Business Studies
2005 – 2008 • Kuala Lumpur
The Indian High School, Dubai
High School Degree - Commerce w/ Maths
1992 – 2005 • Dubai
UNICEFAvayaHPJinja RestaurantADNOCSOSAl Futtaim Watches & JewelleryWAFI MALL